This section provides useful resources and internet links which can help you in planning.
Government of India has set the target of creating 500 million skilled people by 2022. Under this plan, Government of Maharashtra also has prioritized the Skill Development mission and set a vision of equipping 45 million persons with employable skills by the year 2022. For this purpose ‘Maharashtra State Skill Development Society’ has been set up. Please visit following links to get more information.
- Government of Maharashtra portal to find a skill development centre in your area
- Download list of government courses available
Please visit following links to find suitable employment opportunities
There are multiple government and non-government organisations which provide assistance in self employment and entrepreneurship.
- Maharashtra Centre For Entrepreneurship Development portal
- Government of Maharashtra portal
- De Asra organization offers support for setting up new business